Tuesday, December 14, 2010

'Time of my Life'

Hey guys!Brrrrrrr getting colder isn't it?You need to stay in style. Well I got some suggestions. How about FUR BAGS! Yes they can go good. Check this out!
And to go with dresses till your knees, you should wear a fish net and some thigh high boots(your color of choice) and then of course you need a hat.Fedora hats maybe and also some fascinators.Look at these pictures!

or maybe

In fascinators you can wear(Note-wear only for formal events)

This won't go with Thigh high boots

Casual will go for malls


And about fur bags

This is a Jacob Cheeky Nico Mini

 Cute right!
Thats enough for today
courtesy of-Google Image search
millionlooks.com

2 comments:

  1. I love fedora hats! and I would love to follow you!

    Thanks for commenting, doll! Come back soon :)

    www,passportsandprada.com

    xoxo, Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the lady gaga reference in your about me.

    ReplyDelete