Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hello!Merry Christmas and what gifts did you get? I got some owl earmuffs which is for your kind information awesome and then I got this pretty hat from Zara(heart that). Like this one, except it has a bow.

It is really pretty. Let me just tell you I am a  hat-a-holic.
And the third one is a hair band. It is black in color and has many flowers on it. I think it is from Accessoriez India. Anyway I can't find it's picture. Christmas color are red,green,golden and silver. Check out this shoe.It is adorable



I want it now!
Pretty! I love the fur on it.
Feast your eyes on this-
Behold, a Santa Fedora! Hair clips now-
It is cute! I could jump in the computer and steal that.
'He knows if you were naughty or nice. Santa Claus is coming to town!' He just left the town. Boo Hoo!
Remember I told you I got some owl ear muffs. Here is the picture-
I am at the moment wearing awesomeness on my ears. I have to say good bye, sionara, adios, bye-bye,tata,toodles,see ya later aligator and so on and so forth. Anyway bye!
PS-Going to place called Kufri for holidays. Might not post for sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! Floppy hats are pretty awesome and that santa inspired one is pretty funky :)

    http://ittybittybomb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete