Tuesday, January 11, 2011

'Let it Snow,Let it Snow,Let it Snow'

Hello!I told you I went to this place called Kufri which is in Shimla which is in Himachal Pradesh. It's like right on top of the hills and it's freaking cold! I mean I was happy it snowed  but let me tell you it was so cold!In India, winter here is normally not so cold but unlike places like New York, Paris, London etc. there is cold, freaking cold air here and when your on the hills, like right on the top, please close your eyes and imagine for a second. Right, enough of the Blah-Dee-dah. Here are some pictures of Kufri-

We stayed in a resort called Kufri Holiday Resort which is mainly a ski resort and there was no snow so what the point? After many hours of cuddling to the blanket which was also cold but you wait for a second or two everything is fine. Oh right, the trip. So, we finally asked the room service dude to start a fire for us.
Except it didn't keep me warm enough only the heater did. After that day we went to Shimla which was warmer(Thank the gods). We saw this huge college and hospital there.
Later on we went to the local market and we just checked around. We didn't really buy things there. I saw some shoe shops along with my sister, Nayantara and my mom.




This place reminds me of Hogsmeade Village in Harry Potter.There were also many shoe shops.
All the bangles and earrings.
The thing I was interested in was Foosball. Anyway thats all for today! See you later!

4 comments:

  1. I love this shoes!
    http://pretyskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely blog!...and thank you for your lovely comments also <3.

    xx

    Geneta

    http://ninezerotwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kufri is the best place which the tourist like to visit during the days of the vacation. This place is like a heaven in the north India. It is very much suitable for the tourist to spend out the honeymoon in the most romantic way. Get the best packages of Shimla Kullu Manali here https://www.shimlapacks.in/shimla-honeymoon-tour-packages-bangalore . Thanks a lot for providing us this much useful information about this place. This will really serve a guide to the new tourist who are planning for the tour to this place.

    ReplyDelete